Saturday, April 7, 2007

Party Day

April 7, 2007

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!


Now that I'm feeling good about myself after taking this no doubt highly accurate and scientific quiz, Do You Deserve Your High School Diploma?, I'm off to start my day. Today is my mother's 80th birthday party, which is supposed to be a surprise. Somebody spilled the beans, so it won't be a complete surprise; but what she doesn't know is that our 4th brother is flying in from New York and my uncle (her brother) has come from Illinois. My 2nd and 3rd brothers and I made a beautiful photo album (make your own book at Winkflash.com) for Mom that spans her 80 years, and the whole family--grandkids and all--will be here except our oldest brother (and if he came, we'd all be struck mute!). Four hours until chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.