Wednesday, November 21, 2007

5 Things I'm Thankful For: The Day Before Thanksgiving

1. Black olives (an essential part of our Thanksgiving meal)
2. My mother's cranberry salad
3. Whipped cream in coffee
4. That the big shebang is at my brother's house
5. Having a big extended family nearby

***** ***** *****

Today is pie-baking day. The weather fabulous. The leaves are falling down in satisfying showers, and the kids are making the most of the piles.






***** ***** *****
And finally, some amazing insight into who I am. I feel entirely validated as a human being:

You Are The Stuffing
You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.