Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: That Laundry Basket

So, yes, I am one of those lazy people who sweeps up everything off the kitchen counter into a laundry basket when I have to clean quickly. Or because I will sort through that important stuff that needs to be on the counter right away, as soon as the company is gone.


So here is the laundry basket a few weeks after our party on October 30th. Actually, this is after I cleared out half of the papers and then got distracted. I finally got back to the basket because 1) I got tired of tripping over it; 2) I had a nagging feeling that something important might be in there; and 3) I really needed my laundry basket back.

Ta-da! Isn't it beautiful? There was even a quarter at the bottom of it. And a hibiscus seed pod. If you live with a botanist whose nickname is Dr. Hibiscus (Dr. H.), you might expect such a thing.

Go forth and tackle something! It feels so good. And you might find a quarter. More Tackles at 5 Minutes for Mom.

1 comment:

  1. An empty laundry basket is a beautiful thing INDEED! I'm celebrating with you. It is way more fun than tackling my own. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.