Monday, November 8, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards

Well, this is exciting! I went over to the Homeschool Blog Awards today to vote for The Homeschool Classroom and Simple Homeschool, two blogs that I write for, and found that I was nominated in not one, not two, but four categories: Best Homeschool Mom, Best Encourager, Best Photos and Artistic Content, and Best Homemaking Blog (that one kinda makes me chuckle!). How exciting to get to put this little button on my blog!

Join Me at The Homeschool Post!

If you click on it, you can go over and vote for me or for any other of the wonderful blogs listed there. And thank you so much to whoever nominated me!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.